On Thursday, September 20th, 100 Project-, Program- and Portfolio managers will meet to explore the influence of the human factor in real-world cases, scientific views and workshops to sharpen their awareness and insights on this important, valuable and often neglected area. Furthermore, we will explore what the critical people drivers are and how these drive business value.
Meet our keynote speakers for the PMI Netherlands Summit 2018:
- Chairman and keynote speaker Thomas Swaak, Senior Director, Philips Innovation Services, Industry Consulting
- It is all about MONKEY BUSINESS. Why dealing with human behavior is key to survive in a changing world. Patrick van Veen, Behavioral Biologist and director of Apemanagement
Practical insights into the complexity of the human factor. Jan Willem Vernhout, Managing Partner, CoThink
- Why Every Project Manager Needs to Think Capability Not Only Skill. Bill Richardson, Speaker, Author and Corporate Trainer.
Register now and ensure your place at the event: tickets are limited! Register now for only €295,-excl. VAT for PMI members and €395,-excl. VAT for non-PMI members. If you use the promotion code PMI18HJK50 you’ll get a €50 discount!
People drive Change
We will explore the human factor from different viewpoints:
- The changing role of the project manager. Reinventing PM Leadership. The individual viewpoint.
- Building high performing and successful cross-cultural teams, across the globe. The team viewpoint.
- Engaging customers. The secret of Agile? The stakeholder viewpoint.
- Co-operating with suppliers revisited. Keep competing or….? The supplier viewpoint.
- What new behavior do we need to embrace and work with new project approaches? How to organize ourselves? A viewpoint from the rapidly changing digital world.
|DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM FLYER|
|FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT WWW.PMI-NETHERLANDS-SUMMIT.COM|