After the successful PMI Netherlands Summit 2015, the PMI Netherlands Chapter in co-creation with CKC Seminars are preparing for the fifth edition on September 15th 2016 in Conference Center Spant! in Bussum, the Netherlands. Central theme of the 2016 edition is: Disruption!
Themes 2016 edition
In this Summit we will elaborate on the interrelation between Disruption and Project Management. What is the key role of project management, what are the capabilities we need to develop?
- How to incorporate a severe disruption into your project, leadership, team adaptability;
- Shifting from delivering results to delivering capabilities;
- Beyond waterfall and agile?
- What if your project is disrupted, escalation and derailment;
- Disruption initiating projects or projects initiating a disruption. What are the key characteristics, how does this impact a project and the project manager;
- Managing projects in networks as companies will evolve into co-creating organism’s;
- Managing project risks as an early warning indicator, failure is no longer an option, not when means spending severe time and money.
Invitation call for papers
You’re invited to become a part of the leading conference on Project Management by submitting an innovative best practice or workshop corresponding with our themes.
If you would like to submit a valuable suggestion, take a look into the conditions and submit your paper before March 31st 2016.
The program board will criticize the papers and focus on content and connections with the Conference themes.
Submitter’s will receive a notification of acceptance no later than April 22nd. We suppose you’ll be available for the entire Conference day. Duration of the sessions is 40 minutes (including questions).
Interested in visiting PMI Netherlands Summit?
Not submitting a paper, but interested in a PMI Netherlands Summit ticket?
Early birds will receive a € 50,- discount! Register now and visit this unique Conference for only € 345,-!
PMI members will get an additional discount. Visit the registration form at