In the past weeks I highlighted 10 keys for a happier living as part of the Action for Happiness. Combine the 10 keys and you’ll get a GREAT DREAM:
- Giving: do things for others
- Relating: connect with people
- Exercising: take care of your body
- Appreciating: notice the world around
- Trying out: keep learning new things
- Direction: have goals to look forward to
- Resilience: find ways to bounce back
- Emotion: take a positive approach
- Acceptance: be comfortable with who you are
- Meaning: be part of something bigger
Can you be happy for
in a row?
That’s quite a challenge. 100happydays.com is eager to make happiness visible and share-able. Read more on this social phenomenon. However, 71% of all the people that started to submit a daily picture of what makes them happy didn’t pass the 100 days mark. Some, like Radhika Sanghani ended up more miserable. What makes you happy? It can be anything from a meet-up with a friend to a very tasty cake in the nearby coffee place, from a feeling of being at home after a hard day to a favor you did to a stranger.
#100happydays challenge is for you – not for anyone else. It is not a happiness competition or a showing off contest. If you try to please / make others jealous via your pictures – you lose without even starting. Same goes for cheating.
How to start?
You register in the 100happydays challenge here, then choose your favorite platform for submitting pictures. Here you can decide yourself on the privacy of your participation & happy moments:
- Share your picture via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with a public hashtag #100happydays;
- Come up with your own hashtag to share your pictures with to limit publicity.
- Simply send your pictures to myhappyday (at) 100happydays.com to avoid any publicity.